Most people who came across Maureen yesterday would not have believed she has a diagnosis of severe dementia. He exploits even amazed me:
- She booked her own appointment at the Reception Desk of our dentist.
- She accompanied me and Girl Monday around several shops in Cleethorpes.
- She held her own in an interview with a representative from our Care Agency
- She entertained our Key Worker.
- She saw off a District Nurse who was enquiring if she needed a flu jab.
This morning she has had a shower and washed her own hair.
I had a funny feeling that once the builders had finished their work that Wonder Woman would be back. That doesn’t mean that there won’t be days when things are difficult but we all have bad days!